- 450 g asparagus, peeled and cooked
- 100 g mixed sweet peppers, diced
- ¼ tsp caraway seed
- Zest of ½ lemon
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ bay leaf
- 1 tsp juniper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 50 ml vodka
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
How to prepare it
- Cut the asparagus to the desired lengths.
- Fry the asparagus in a large pan until golden brown.
- Add the peppers and continue to cook carefully.
- Mix in the paprika powder/vodka and all of the other herbs and spices.
- Add the asparagus cooking water and then gently reduce.
- Stir the tapioca starch into the goulash to make it slightly thicker.