- 500 g salmon fillet
- 25 ml raspberry vinegar
- 25 ml olive oil
- 12 g pink peppercorns
- 750 gr asparagus, boiled (see recipe)
- 2 litres water
- 10 g salt
How to prepare it
- Cut the salmon into thin slices.
- Place the slices on a metal baking tray.
- Drizzle with raspberry vinegar, olive oil, pink peppercorns, and fleur de sel, and heat in the oven at 50°C for 6-8 minutes.
- Make sure that the salmon is cooked but still rare.
- Briefly heat the asparagus in the cooking water and cut into pieces.
- Divide over the plates and finish with the salmon and lettuce of your choice, e.g. rocket salad
Look for the preparation of the asparagus to the recipe.