- 2 bananas
- 100 ml clotted cream
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut flakes
- 150 g white marzipan
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 tbsp Monin coconut syrup
How to prepare it
- Whip the cream until firm and then add half the desiccated coconut flakes.
- Peel the bananas.
- Roll out the marzipan into a thin, rectangular sheet and lightly coat the sheet with the coconut cream.
- Place a banana on the sheet and roll it up as tightly as possible.
- Lightly coat the outside of the marzipan with the coconut syrup and sprinkle the remaining coconut flakes and chopped pistachios on top.
- Slice into neat slices and serve with chopsticks, just like with real sushi.