- 1 kg green asparagus
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 5 g ginger root, peeled and chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced in rings
- 60 g oyster sauce
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 30 ml shaohsing rice wine
- 5 g sesame oil
- 10 g sugar
How to prepare it
- Cut the woody ends off of the green asparagus.
- Cut the asparagus to the desired length.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the asparagus and briefly stir fry.
- Fry the chopped garlic, fresh ginger, and chopped spring onions at the last minute so that they don't burn.
- Season to taste with oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, and sugar.
- Cook just until asparagus is al dente.