- 1 Flammkuchen (or pizza) base
- 80 g asparagus, grilled
- 1 tbsp crème fraiche
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 30 g goat cheese
- 10 ml honey
a bit of
- red chard
How to prepare it
- Mix the crème fraiche and the sour cream and season to taste with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Store in the refrigerator until use.
- Preheat the oven or Big Green Egg to 280°C.
- Spread the cream over the Flammkuchen base distributing it evenly, stop about 2 centimetres from the edge.
- Scatter the chopped grilled asparagus over the cream.
- Top with goat cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Drizzle the Flammkuchen with honey.
- Finish with the fresh herbs and red chard. Enjoy immediately.