- 400 gr beetroot, precooked
- 50 gr shallots, chopped
- 40 gr butter
- 3.5 dl vegetable broth
- 1.5 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp cane sugar
- 125 ml crème fraîche
- 1 tsp fresh horseradish, grated
- 200 gr mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How to prepare it
- Finely dice the beetroot.
- Sauté the shallots using half of the butter, sprinkle the shallots with salt and pepper and fry for 5 minutes on a low temperature. Add the beetroots and vegetable broth and cook for 10 minutes.
- Puree the soup shortly and flavour it with red wine vinegar and cane sugar.
- Mix the crème fraîche and the horseradish.
- Fry the mushrooms in olive oil at a high temperature until ready. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the mushrooms in a deep plate, pour the soup on top of it and top it off with a little ball of horseradish cream.