- 2 carrots
- 2 ts oil
- 1 ts ground cumin
- 1 ts ground coriander
- 1/2 ts chilli powder
- 1 tssmoked paprika
- 1/2 tes salt
- 2 parsnips
- 150 ml single cream
- 50 ml water
- 1/2 ts ground white pepper
- 8 green asparagus spears
- 1 ts oil
- 1/4 ts salt
How to prepare it
- Peel the carrot with a peeler. Then thinly slice with the peeler.
- Mix all herbs together with the oil in a bowl and add the carrot slices. Place all slices separately on a prepared baking tray covered with a piece of baking paper.
- Put the baking tray in the oven at 170 °C for about half an hour, but stay nearby to turn the carrot strips now and then and to remove slices that are getting too brown.
- Peel the parsnips and chop coarsely.
- Put these in a saucepan together with the cream, water and pepper. Cook the parsnips until done and allow the mixture to reduce.
- Then mash with a hand mixer and pass it through a sieve so any large pieces are removed. Chop the chervil and stir it in.
- Place in the fridge to cool.
- Cut off the hard stem ends and cut the tender part in half. Coat with the oil and salt.
- Place them on a piece of baking paper and bake in the oven at 170 °C for 20 minutes.
Deze website maakt gebruikt van cookies. Klik hier
voor meer informatie.