- ¼ garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white or red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 40 g bulgur
- 40 gr lentils
- 3 white asparagus
- 4 cherry tomatoes, in quarters
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 15 gr cashew nuts
- 20 g arugula
How to prepare it
- Cook the bulgur until tender.
- Peel the asparagus and cut them with a peeler.
- Fry the mushrooms with a small dash of olive oil until brown.
- Make sure you drain off the excess moisture or wipe it off with kitchen paper.
- Mix the lentils and bulgur with the dressing.
- Build the salad with the lentils and bulger, arugula, tomatoes and mushroom. Start with the lentil mixture, arugula and then the rest Top it off with the thinly sliced asparagus.
- Make the dressing. Mix the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.