- 100 g classic cooked asparagus
- 80 g Brabant dry-cured ham
- 40 g goat cheese
- 40 g spinach, washed
- 15 ml honey
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of salt
How to prepare it
- Cut the classic cooked asparagus in half lengthwise and drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill the asparagus on a hot grill, barbecue, or grill pan. Grill until a dark brown stripe is visible, but ensure that they do not turn black.
- Place the washed spinach in a deep plate and crumble the goat cheese over it.
- Place the grilled asparagus over the spinach and finish with a wafer-thin slice of dry-cured ham, which will lightly melt over them.
- Sprinkle lighlty with honey and serve.
As a vegetable garnish for meat dishes or firm fish fried or grilled.
As part of a salad, for example with spinach, goat cheese, and honey.
Deze website maakt gebruikt van cookies. Klik hier
voor meer informatie.