- 600 g cleaned spinach, briefly steamed or sautéed in olive oil
- 100 g walnuts
- 20 g chopped mint leaves
- 50 g radishes, sliced or cut into wedges
- 4 oranges, peeled and cut into neat slices or wedges
- seeds from 1 pomegranate (soak the fruit in iced water and tap the seeds out with a spoon)
- 100 g baby red Swiss chard
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt and black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
How to prepare it
- Briefly steam or sauté the spinach, wring out the moisture and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Make a simple dressing with the olive oil, salt, black pepper and lemon juice. Beat the dressing with a whisk and add this to the lukewarm spinach.
- Place the baby Swiss chard on a small plate. Arrange the spinach on top and garnish with the other ingredients. Finish the salad with the colourful pomegranate seeds.