- 600 g cleaned spinach, briefly steamed or sautéed in olive oil
- 100 g walnuts
- 20 g chopped mint leaves
- 50 g radishes, sliced or cut into wedges
- 4 oranges, peeled and cut into neat slices or wedges
- seeds from 1 pomegranate (soak the fruit in iced water and tap the seeds out with a spoon)
- 100 g baby red Swiss chard
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt and black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
How to prepare it
- Briefly steam or sauté the spinach, wring out the moisture and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Make a simple dressing with the olive oil, salt, black pepper and lemon juice. Beat the dressing with a whisk and add this to the lukewarm spinach.
- Place the baby Swiss chard on a small plate. Arrange the spinach on top and garnish with the other ingredients. Finish the salad with the colourful pomegranate seeds.
Deze website maakt gebruikt van cookies. Klik hier
voor meer informatie.