- 200 gr sweet potato
- 10 white asparagus
- 10 green asparagus
- 3 roasted peppers
- 25 g pumpkin seeds
- A dash of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare it
- Peel the white asparagus and cut them diagonally.
- Cut the green asparagus at an angle and mix it with the white asparagus.
- Roast it in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degress with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cut the sweet potato and roast it in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees with salt and pepper.
- Roast the peppers until they are blackened.
- Peel the sheets off and cut the bell pepper into rings.
- Mix all ingredients together and keep some asparagus heads aside as a garnish.
- Roast the pumpkin seeds briefly and sprinkle them over the salad.