- 400 ml cold water
- 200 ml lime coulis (frozen)
- 75 ml honey
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 tray fresh raspberries
- 2 peaches
- fresh cucumber
- fresh celery
- fresh mint
How to prepare it
- Pour the lime coulis with the honey into a blender.
- Peel the cucumbers and remove the seeds.
- Blend the cucumbers together with the lime-honey mixture into a thick paste.
- Add enough water to create the desired ‘smoothie’ texture.
- Taste the smoothie to check the balance between sweet and sour. Meanwhile, wash the peaches and slice them into wedges.
- Pour the lime-cucumber smoothie into glasses. Make sure there is enough room left for the fresh fruit.
- Place the peach wedges and then the raspberries in each glass. Decorate each smoothie with cucumber and/or celery. Garnish the smoothie with fresh mint or basil leaves.