- Fresh spinach
- Handful of strawberries
- Handful of blueberries
- Peeled segments of one orange
- Baby mozzarella balls
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Balsamic glaze
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
How to prepare it
- Put the spinach in a large dish or on a plate. You can also use a mixture of spinach and other types of lettuce.
- Divide the strawberries, blueberries, orange, mozzarella and tomatoes over the top.
- Drizzle a generous splash of olive oil and balsamic glaze over the salad.
- Garnish with basil leaves and freshly ground black pepper.
Fresh, delicious and good for your (summer) body!