- 1 sheet nori
- 1 stalk white asparagus, boiled
- 2 slices Parma ham
- 10 g popcorn
- 4 g wasabi powder
- 20 g mayonnaise
- 20 g panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg white
- 70 g cooked sushi rice
- 10 g flour
How to prepare it
- Cover 2/3 of the nori sheet with rice. Place the Parma ham on top and then add the asparagus.
- Roll the sushi into a tight roll.
- Coat the sushi roll in the flour, and then in the egg white, and then in the panko.
- Pop the popcorn and sprinkle half of the wasabi powder and a pinch of salt over it while still warm.
- Add the other half of the wasabi powder to the mayonnaise.
- Fry the sushi roll at 180º C until golden brown.
- Serve with the mayonnaise and popcorn.
Look for the preparation of the asparagus to the recipe.