- 200 g salmon fillet
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 250 g canned chickpeas
- 15 g fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp raisins
How to prepare it
- Cut the zucchini, red pepper, mushrooms, and the salmon fillet into pieces. Cut the red onion into rings.
- Marinate the salmon with the cumin and paprika powder.
- Push the salmon fillet, zucchini, red pepper, and mushrooms onto the skewer.
- Drain the chickpeas and mix with the red onion, chopped parsley and raisins.
- Heat a (grill) pan at high heat and grill the skewers on both sides for about 8 minutes until the salmon is cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- Divide the chickpea salad over the plates and serve with the salmon skewer.