- 4 apples
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 120 gr oatmeal
- 3 tbps coconut oil
- 1 tbps mixed spices
How to prepare it
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash the apples and dice them.
- Add the apples in a layer in an ungreased oven dish and sprinkle them with cinnamon. Set aside.
- Add the oatmeal to a food processor or blender and grind it.
- Put the coconut oil in a bowl and let it melt in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir the oil and then add the oatmeal and mixed spice.
- Mix the whole into a crumble and layer over the apples.
- Place the crumble in the oven for 40 minutes. Is the oatmeal turning too dark? Place aluminium foil over it.
- Serve while the crumble is still hot.