- 1 cauliflower
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 gr Parmesan cheese
- 200 ml sour cream
- Pepper and salt
- Chives, chopped
How to prepare it
- Clean the cauliflower and cut in into small florets. Cook until tender.
- Drain the cauliflower. Process in in a food processor. Leave the cauliflower mixture to drain in a sieve.
- Separate the yolks and whites of 4 eggs. Mix the yolks with the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, some breadcrumbs and chives. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside in the fridge.
- When the mixture has cooled, form it into patties and place them on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Bake the rösti until browned and crispy.