- 1 tsp mustard
1 bottle of brown ale
- 4 guinea fowl filets
- 400 gr mixed mushrooms
- 200 gr peas
- 4 spring onions
- 300 gr sauerkraut
How to prepare it
- Fry or grill the guinea fowl until tender.
- Heat the sauerkraut in a bit of water over low heat and keep warm.
- Clean the mushrooms and slice the spring onion into thin rings.
- Fry the mushrooms in a hot pan.
- Add the peas and the spring onions.
- Add a teaspoon of mustard and a splash of brown ale.
- Serve the mushroom mixture on top of the sauerkraut or mix the two together and serve.
- Slice the guinea fowl and place it on top of or next to the sauerkraut.
- Serve with an optional side of pearl barley or lentils.
Serve the remaining brown ale as a refreshing beverage to accompany this dish.