- Pasta (pappardelle) for 4 people
- 200 gr broccoli
- 20 gr flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 lime, juice
- 75 gr Pecorino cheese
- 50 gr walnuts
- 150 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, roasted
- Salt and pepper
How to prepare it
- Put all ingredients, except the pasta, into a food processor and blend into a smooth consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pappardelle according to the preparation method on the package.
- Lastly, add a spoonful of the broccoli pesto and stir together with the cooked and drained pasta.
Great in combination with a piece of red meat or salmon fillet!